Globasure to Supply UBA with Newland N910
- November 4, 2018
Globasure has secured a deal to supply United Bank for Africa (UBA) with a large number of units of Newland N910. With this, UBA intends to reposition its POS business with the state of the art Android powered N190 POS terminal. The N190 Pos terminal will run Globasure’s payment application – GlosoftPOS.
The NEWLAND N910 is a smart and elegant solution that serves the present, and builds the future for you. In the eyes of the modern customers, the NEWLAND N910 has it all as a perfect payment terminal, with full support for well-rounded payment schemes. All the different Contactless variations are supported. The Newland N910 runs on Andorid OS. This Android OS enable quick application development. The different communication modes (wifi, 4G, 3G) allows the device itself to process transaction in a flash. The NEWLAND N910 moves forward with you and your bank.
Some of the features of NEWLAND N910 are highlighted below:
- Complete color touch screen and designed RF region for better experience in RF card recognition.
- Android OS based dual CPU design standard 4G, Wifi, Bluetooth, supports multiple payment scenario including all card payment, barcode/QR code payment and sound wave payment.
- 2V\2600 mAh supper capacity battery with power management system.
- PCI 5 X, EMVL1, EMVL2, TQM certified
The NEWLAND N910 is a mobile payment terminal manufactured by Fujian Newland Payment Technology.
Globasure is a provider of simple, smart payment solutions.
More from our blogSee all posts
- Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning In Digital Banking March 7, 2023
- Top 10 Nigerian Tech Deals That Made The News In 2022 January 9, 2023
- 10 Changes Made To Nigeria’s Currency Since Independence October 31, 2022
All Website Tags
Leave a Comment cancel
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.